Time flying by

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2012

Cousins at play

A hectic day of driving this Friday - with a fair amount of fun in between. While Tony and I were at the test cricket, Aunty Catriona looked after B & Z - getting them to feed the chickens and the guinea pigs. After some round-a-bout trips (including picking me up, going to Nanna's, going to the wrong fields), we made our way out to watch cousin Annika be a softball star - playing pitcher, catcher, and doing a sacrifice hit. I think I chose wisely having Fridays off - I loved going and supporting the school sport.



This photo is very exciting, because it is the first time that Bronte self-swung! Finally, the art of legs up, legs down. A necessary skill for a big sister.


No comments: