Time flying by

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

I have an idea!

Zach's latest saying is "I have an idea!" complete with finger pointing in the air. Examples of his ideas include:
-> lets jump really high! (on the trampoline)
-> lets go downstairs
-> lets sit on the garbage truck
-> lets play hide and seek

You must admit - they are good ideas.

He has also grasped the concept of the knock knock joke, though only has one joke. It goes like this:

Knock knock
who's there?
Fairy
Fairy who?
Fairy wand!!

And his answer to most questions at the moment is "roof". For example,
what would you like for lunch?
ummm - roof!
It is like being in anchorman. "I love roof". "I love stool". "I love pencil".
I have tried to get him to say "I love lamp" but no success yet.

No comments: